Foam Cell Operator-2nd shift
Shift hours 2:30pm-1:00am Monday-Thursday
Foam Operator employees will perform repetitive de-molding, painting, and trimming operations in order to produce a variety of foam products used in the manufacture of seating products.
Essential Duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- De-mold foam from foam molds.
- Trim flash from molded foam parts.
- Prep and clean foam molds and tools.
- Must be willing to rotate to different work stations as production needs require.
- Must be flexible in work assignments.
- Read and follow work instructions.
- Proven attendance record with previous employers.
- Computer literate.
- Constantly lift and/or move to up 15 lbs.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer