Sewing Machine Operator
A sewing machine operator produces sewn seat covers, or finished articles used in the covering of our seating products by following patterns and instructions that typically change with each project.
Essential Duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Operate industrial sewing machine
- Install bobbins, needles, and guide plates to accommodate different types of fabric.
- Quality check for imperfections in material or threads.
- Read patterns
- Read and follow work instructions
- Must be willing to rotate to different work stations as production needs require.
- Proven attendance record with previous employers.
- Computer literate.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer