Seats Assembly-1st Shift
1st shift hours 4am-2:30pm Monday-Thursday
Starting Wage: 12.50/hr
Assembly employees will perform repetitive line assembly operations to mass-produce seating products.
Essential Duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Place parts in specified sequence using bolts, clips, screws, staples, glues/cements.
- Pull and fasten covers over seat backs and bottom cushions.
- Use air and battery powered tools to complete assemblies according to work instructions.
- Must be willing to rotate to different work stations as production needs require.
- Must be flexible in work assignments as different seating models require different assembly operations.
- Read and follow work instructions.
- Ability to navigate computer systems to look up work instructions, cross reference part numbers, check inventory, and reference production tables.
- Constantly lift and/or move to up 10 lbs, frequently lift and/or move up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for up to 10 hour per day.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer