Material Handler 1st Shift
Material Handlers will use equipment such as fork trucks, 2 wheel carts, bins, and pallet jacks to locate materials to be distributed to support departments, remove finished parts from work areas, and restock finished parts. Material Handlers will open containers and move materials within the plant, yard, or work areas.
1st shift: 4am-2:30pm Monday-Thursday (Fridays as needed)
Starting Wage: 13.50/hr
Essential job duties and requirements for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Recent Material Handling experience and work history from previous employers
- Proven attendance record from previous employer(s)
- Prior experience with the use of equipment such as fork trucks, carts, and pallet jacks.
- Ability to read and follow written and oral work instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved.
- Ability to navigate computer systems to look up parts locations, check and record inventory, and reference production tables.
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials
- Frequently lift and/or move to up 25 lbs., and occasionally lift and or move up to 75lbs
- Must be able to stand for up to 10 hours per day.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer