Foam Cell Operator - Weekends
Foam Operator employees will perform repetitive de-molding, painting, and trimming operations in order to produce a variety of foam products used in the manufacture of seating products.
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- 36 hours per week
Essential Duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- De-mold foam from foam molds.
- Trim flash from molded foam parts.
- Prep and clean foam molds and tools.
- Must be willing to rotate to different work stations as production needs require.
- Must be flexible in work assignments.
- Read and follow work instructions.
- Proven attendance record with previous employers.
- Computer literate.
- Constantly lift and/or move to up 15 lbs.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Health Insurance
- Company funded Health Reimbursement Account
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- and more. . .
•Indicate “RC Weekend Shift” in the section entitled “Position applying for?”
•For more information contact Kelli at 608-524-8261, ext. 4282
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer