Seats Vehicle Assembly-1st shift
Vehicle assembly employees will perform assembly operations to produce Columbia ParCar Vehicle products
Essential Duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Place parts in specified sequence using bolts, clips, screws, staples glues/cements.
- Use air and battery powered tools to complete assemblies according to work instructions.
- Must be willing to rotate to different work stations as production needs require.
- Must be flexible in work assignments as different vehicle models require different assembly operations.
- Proven attendance record with previous employers.
- Read and follow work instructions.
- Ability to navigate computer systems to look up work instructions, cross reference part numbers, check inventory, and reference production tables.
- Constantly lift and/or move to up 10 lbs, frequently lift and/or move up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for up to 10 hour per day.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer