Punch Press Operator-1st Shift
Hours: Monday-Thursday 4am-2:30pm (Fridays as needed for overtime)
Starting Pay: $13.75/Hr
Punch press operator employees will operate various metals presses to bend and punch steel repetitively using customized dies to mass-produce parts used in our custom seating products.
Essential Duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Operate press to bend and punch steel using custom dies
- Set dies in presses according to specific setup instructions
- Quality check parts using checking devices and fixtures
- Read blueprints
- Read measuring devices such as; tape measure, protractor, caliper, and scale
- Read and follow work instructions
- Must be willing to rotate to different work stations as production needs require.
- Proven attendance record with previous employers.
- Computer literate.
- Constantly lift and/or move to up 50 lbs
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer