General Metals-1st shift
1st shift hours 4am-2:30pm Monday-Thursday (Fridays as needed)
General Metals employees will operate machines such as shears, cut off saws, sanding equipment, drill presses, break and punch presses to cut and shape components to specified dimensions.
Essential Duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Set up and operate machines to fabricate parts to specified dimensions
- Verify conformance of parts to specifications
- Quality check parts using checking devices and fixtures
- Read blueprints
- Read measuring devices such as; tape measure, protractor, caliper, and scale
- Read and follow work instructions
- Must be willing to rotate to different work stations as production needs require.
- Proven attendance record with previous employers.
- Computer literate.
- Constantly lift and/or move to up 50 lbs.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer