Industrial Maintenance-2nd Shift
2nd shift works 4-10 hour shifts Monday-Thursday 2pm-12:30 am.
This position will be plant wide maintenance on 2nd shift. Employee will be doing preventive machine maintenance, troubleshooting machine issues, and working on project work orders. This position wages are depending upon experience, include bonus incentives, and shift premium. Higher wage considerations for applicants with additional education, journeyman, and certifications.
Work Experience, Skills and Education Required
- Highly motivated and able to work independently while using good judgment.
- Ability to use critical thinking and trouble shooting skills to solve problems.
- Minimum of 1-2 years previous Industrial Maintenance background required.
- Combination of mechanical, maintenance, welding, and electrical skills desired.
- Ability to read blue prints, and wire schematics
- Basic knowledge of computers and programs such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Effectively communicate using written and oral communication skills.
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Proven attendance record from previous employer(s)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company Funded Health Reimbursement Account
- Free On-Site Clinic
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Bonus Incentive
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer