Seats Incorporated is Now Hiring for Weekend Assembly Positions
This is a great opportunity for college students, stay at home parents, or others looking for a good paying part time job with benefits that will not conflict with weekday commitments. (Must be at least 18 years old).
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- 6 am to 6pm
- 36-hours per week
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company Funded Health Reimbursement Account
- Free On-Site Clinic
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Assembly employees will perform repetitive line assembly operations to mass-produce seating products.
Essential Duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Place parts in specified sequence using bolts, clips, screws, staples glues/cements.
- Use air and battery powered tools to complete assemblies according to work instructions.
- Must be willing to rotate to different work stations as production needs require.
- Must be flexible in work assignments as different seating models require different assembly operations.
- Read and follow work instructions.
- Ability to navigate computer systems to look up work instructions, cross reference part numbers, check inventory, and reference production tables.
- Constantly lift and/or move up 10 lbs., frequently lift and/or move up to 25 lbs., and occasionally lift and/or move up more than 60 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for up to 12 hours per day.
Apply on-line at www.seatsinc.com, and indicate that you are interested in our weekend shift opportunities.
Seats Incorporated is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer